Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Beautiful Bride


When I was younger I dreamed of fairy tale weddings. I imagined myself being wed above a flowing river.  We'll build a bridge over a river and hold the ceremony there. During the ceremony, flower girls will sprinkle flowers in the water adding to the romantic setting. Then we'll have our feast by the riverside and later on, we'll all take a dip in the river.

But I got my heart broken to many a time that I lost the drive to make the dream a reality. When I finally settled down, I didn't even walk down the aisle. But someday, I will.




Beautiful Bride button
Beautiful Bride by mimamoira
Shop for buttons on zazzle


Beautiful Bride mug
Beautiful Bride by mimamoira
Design stainless travel mugs online at zazzle




No comments:

Post a Comment