Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dayanara

Dayanara is inspired by my favorite Miss Universe Dayanara Torres’ cover in Metro Dec 2006-Jan 2007 issue. She was photographed by one of Philippines most sought-after photographer Xander Angeles while wearing a beautiful cream corset dress by PRADA.

Dayanara Torres was the first beauty queen that piqued my interest for beauty pageants. It was the first time I saw Miss Universe broadcasted live on Philippine television and she was promoting the event as she was the reigning queen at that time. Here rags to riches story appealed to me most.

My admiration for her led me to join beauty contests during my teens. I loved getting dolled up andpreparing talents and walking around in gowns and just showing off. If my parents had supported me, I would have pursued that life. Well, I guess, the glamorous life isn’t for me.




Dayanara button
Dayanara by mimamoira
Become a part of Zazzle's artist affiliate program


Dayanara shirt
Dayanara by mimamoira
Join one of the largest artist affiliate programs



No comments:

Post a Comment