Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

IF: Asleep

Both mother and child had a long day but the mom still has the energy to sing to her baby.
Mother's love, nothing can equal. ",). 


My first try for Illustration Friday's challenge: LULLABY. The topic is actually Asleep, but I thought that Lullaby is more appropriate although it still fits the topic Asleep.

I drew this one on a cigarette carton that I cut into ATC size. I used my black drawing pens, red ballpen, and pencil to make this one.

I wanted to the child to hug a teddy bear but the tarsier is more Filipino and easier to draw. ^^,

The picture is not very good so I tweaked it a lot in Photoshop before I uploaded it in Zazzle.








Lullaby mousepad
Lullaby Mousepad by mimamoira


Oh, the beautiful things you can do on Zazzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment