Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

IF: Swept

She swept the fallen leaves only for the wind to sweep it as well.


I sketched this on oslo paper using my drawing pen, then colored it with crayons. 
Next, I photographed it and with Photoshop,
changed the flowers to yellow because the leaves don't show
so well with red flowers in the background.
Next, I colored her skin and dress as well.


I hope you like it!


In the past I have done things that could relate to the topic like the following.

But I don't think my skill they were that great because they don't tell much.

Samantha’s Witching Hour print
She rides on a broom in the night sky, the cold midnight air sweeping her hair in a glorious chaos.
Samantha’s Witching Hour by mimamoira

Mima MOiRA Logo print
She's just so beautiful.


2 comments: